Visitor

free counters

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Coming Back to Jakarta

Hyaaa... It's all not like what I've planned before. At first, I made plan that I would come back to Jakarta after doing little-presentation about my thesis. I almost meet with my lecture once a week to consulte my problem and show my progress. My last meeting he asked me to do first study or pra-survey before I have to present my topic in front of my lectures. He suggested me to do it because if I can pass presentating my topic easily, but there is no guarantee that I'm going to do my research without any difficulty. I think that's right, so next week I'm going to come back to my home and then I will go to two ministry department. May I will complete all of this task easily, please bless me GOD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More