Visitor

free counters

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Beats Me!

One of phrase that really suitable with my condition right now. huhhh! Dont have idea to write a topic. Aarrrrrrrrrrrrgh... I wanna scream so loudly! You know that my lecture disagreed with my thesis topic previously. He said that I could not develop my idea with this one. Ya ya, actually I was aware of it but I hope I could continue my topic with only change some parts. 

He suggested to me to read topic about participation, transparation, CIO, and complain system. For your information, my topic before is talk about Plaza Informasi, one of institution in Yogyakarta that has role to spread and serve people within access public information. I've visitted Plaza Informasi for about 4 times to observation and merely just for asking about what kind information that I necessary. In short, I have to change my topic because it has nothing to do with transparation and participation.

Hmm.. Up to now, I have two option about my thesis later. I really hope he will approve my topic. My passion actually in IT, especially e-government. I've been searching infomation in internet and some books, and finally I got it. Im attracted to do research about e-recruitment. As we know that e-government is able to prevent "KKN". Is that true? I dont know, haha.. It's time to prove it! Now, Im lazy to discuss this one, I wanna tell you about my second topic. Its about KUR "Kredit Usaha Rakyat". After some time, Im more interested in with KUR because I think to finish this topic is easier than the other.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More