Visitor

free counters

Monday, January 17, 2011

Futsal Shoes VS Oxford Dictionary


VERSUS


huaaa... I really wanna those things, but for now I dont have enough money to buy both of them. huff! I think those two different kind items are often pictured on my mind. I'm kinda confused, oh no no.. I'm fuckin confused which one I have to choose. This is human willing, always wanna something in their life. hehe.. Hmm Now I wanna make strengh-weakness or positive-negative of those items. Hopefully this method will help me which one I have to choose wisely.



Futsal Shoes 
- Price : around IDR 300 - 500
- Function : for playing futsal, jogging and also going around
- Frequency : futsal (1-2 a weeks)
- Endurance : perhaps 1-2 years
- Effect : hopefully I can be more enjoy when I use it

Oxfor Dictionary Thesaurus 
- Price : around IDR 250 - 350
- Function : for improving my english and TOEFL also
- Frequency : often for the first (hehe..)
- Endurance : until die if I can keep it safe (noone can borrow this from me)
- Effect : of course to make my english better, I can get money if Im able to speak or translate english


hmm.. from this method I prefer to buy dictionary! but on the other hand, I would like to have a new shoes. haha.. Now Im look so GREEDY, am I not?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More